Definition: adj. the creation of and appreciation of beauty; particularly in relation to the notion of perceived beauty. The different assets of fashion and style created and emphasized through media; the ability to change one's style to change individual's perceptions of oneself.
- black turtlenecks, dancing, pearls, afternoon tea, Upper East Side, tiny sunglasses, silk gloves, little black dress. Synonyms: Elegance is the only beauty that never fades
- lip gloss, dirty sneakers, skateboarding, spray paint graffiti, colorful beanies, band tees, beaded bracelets, dark eyeliner, neon lights
- golden hour, butterflies, 90's inspired, basic, ripped jeans, vans, mirror selfies, philz coffee, Brandy Melville
- Salty hair, tan lines, surfboards, wetsuits, bikinis, cliff-diving, driving down Sunset blvd, blasting Beach Boys, sunburnt cheeks, forgetting sunglasses in the car
- photos at dusk, quiet moments, recreating art, flowers, late nite talks, guitar
- hot coffee, pastries, flowers, heeled sandals, soft romance, walking along the Seine, silk scarves, history and artwork, palaces, rose gardens